AMBALA CANTONMENT BOARD: 8TH PASS RECRUITMENT / JOB OPENING FOR 74 POSTS – The Ambala Cantonment Board has sought applications for recruitment to 74 posts of sweeper.
Interested candidates have to apply online for these posts. The application process will start from April 1. The deadline for submitting the form has been set as 30 April 2020.
Safai Karamchari, Post: 74 (Unreserved-38)
Eligibility: Should be eighth pass and be physically fit.
16,900 to 51,900 rupees.
– minimum 18 and maximum 25 years. The reserved category will be given relaxation in age limit as per Central Government rules.
AMBALA CANTONMENT BOARD: 8TH PASS RECRUITMENT / JOB OPENING FOR 74 POSTS
– Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written / skill test.
– Rs 100 for general and OBC category. Payment will have to be made through online mode. Its link will be obtained during the application process.
SC / ST category, Divyang and women are exempted from payment of fees.
– Visit the website www.canttboardrecruit.org. Now click on the more link in the latest advertiser section on the homepage. Go to the Ambala section on the new webpage.
– Here the link of the advertisement will be activated on April 1. This has to be clicked on. This will open the notification. Read this and know the necessary guidelines. Also check your eligibility.
– Now come back to the homepage for online application. Then enter the information sought in the New User Registration section on the left. Then press the submit button.
– This will generate user login and password. Login with the help of both. This will open the application form.
– Enter your personal details, address, educational qualification, experience. – Then upload the passport size photo and scanned copy of the signature. Their size should not exceed 50 KB and 30 KB.
Finally, select ‘I Agri’ in the declaration and enter captcha and press submit button. This will cause the application form to be submitted.
– Also you will get the registration number. After this, print out the autogenerated form and keep it safe.
: Last date for online application:
30 April 2020 (till 11:59 pm)